Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Test link
اشاعتیں

APPLICATION FOR MUTUAL TRANSFER

To
                   The Worthy Registrar,
                   Hon'ble Lahore High Court,
Lahore.

Through        The Worthy District & Sessions Judge,
                   xxxx.

Subject:-       APPLICATION FOR MUTUAL TRANSFER.

Dear Sir,
                   I have the honour to submit that I am working as Stenographer in Sessions Divisions Layyah and presently posted at sub-division Chobora in the court of Sheikh xxxx, learned Civil Judge, Chobara. My native town is situated in District Bhakkar, however, the same is comparatively nearer to District Jhang. My elder brother namely Nasir Hussain is already working in Sessions Courts, Jhang as Stenographer with whom I have been residing. I am suffering great hardships while traveling from Jhang to Layyah to perform my duties. xxxx Stenographer, working in Sessions Divisions, Jhang has agreed with me for his transfer from Jhang to Layyah in my place. It is, therefore, requested that I may kindly be transferred from Sessions Divisions Layyah to Sessions Division Jhang in the place of Muhammad Arif, Stenographer, working in Sessions Divisions, Jhang. I shall not claim any seniority or TA/DA on my transfer. The consent of Muhammad Arif, Stenographer duly signed by him is as under.
 NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE. 
I, xxxxx, Stenographer, to the court of Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Harral, learned Civil Judge, Ahmadpur Sial (Sessions Divisions, Jhang) have shown my consent and have no objection on my mutual transfer from Jhang to Layyah in the place of Qasim Hussain Akhtar, Stenographer working in Sessions Division Layyah. I shall not claim any seniority or TA/DA on my transfer.
                                                     (xxx)
                                          Stenographer to the court of
                                          Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Harra,
                                          Civil Judge, Ahmadpur Sial.
                   I shall be very thankful for this act of kindness.
                                                                       Yours Obediently.

 (xxxxxxx)    
                                                                            Stenographer to the Court of
Sheikh Muhammad Ramzan, Civil Judge, Chobara, District Layyah.


To
                   The Worthy Registrar,
                   Hon'ble Lahore High Court,
Lahore.

Through       The Worthy District & Sessions Judge,
                   Jhang.

Subject:-       APPLICATION FOR MUTUAL TRANSFER.

Dear Sir,
                   I have the honour to submit that I am working as Stenographer in the court of Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Harral, learned Civil Judge, Ahmadpur sial. My native town is situated near District Layyah. I have easy access to District Layyah and I have shown no objection on my transfer in the place of Qasim Hussain Akhtar, Stenographer, working in Sessions Divisions, Layyah and has agreed with him for his transfer from Layyah to Jhang in my place. It is, therefore, requested that I may kindly be transferred from Sessions Divisions Jhang to Sessions Division Layyah in the place of xxxxxxxx, Stenographer, working in Sessions Divisions, Layyah. I shall not claim any seniority or TA/DA on my transfer. I have already given my consent in the application submitted by Qasim Hussain Akhtar, Stenographer, working in Sessions Divisions, Layyah. The consent of xxxxxx xxx, Stenographer duly signed by him is as under.
No Objection Certificate.
          I, Qasim Hussain Akhtar, Stenographer, to the court of Sheikh Muhammad Ramzan, learned Civil Judge, Choubara (Sessions Divisions, Layyah) have shown my consent and have no objection on my mutual transfer from Jhang to Layyah in the place of Muhammad Arif, Stenographer working in Sessions Division Jhang. I shall not claim any seniority or TA/DA on my transfer.

(xxxxxx)    
Stenographer to the Court of
Sheikh Muhammad Ramzan,
Civil Judge, Chobara, District Layyah.

                   I shall be very thankful for this act of kindness.
                                                                     Yours Obediently.

 (xxx)
     Stenographer to the court of
     Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Harra,
     Civil Judge, Ahmadpur Sial.

No.__________/ Dated ________/2013

          Forwarded in original to Worthy District & Sessions Judge, Jhang for appropriate order.
                                                          Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Harra,
              Civil Judge Ist Class/
    Magistrate Section-30,   

         Ahmadpur Sial

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں